I’m indifferent

Mid-Year Med. Flex Spending Account Election Form

My husband has recently changed jobs and our family's health plan was covered by
his previous employer.

In addition to enrolling in health insurance through my employer, I am interested in a mid-year enrollment in a medical flex spending account.

Where can I find this Med. Flex Spending enrollment form?

Thank you.

Jean Schwartz
1 person has
this question