Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

No longer need Dependent Care FSA

I have a Dependent Care FSA; however, my child care situation has changed and I no longer need that expense. Is it possible to either halt those payments mid-year or convert that FSA into a Healthcare FSA?
1 person has
this question