Unwatched filter resets every time app is loaded. When app is first opened it shows every tv show tracked. I have to go back into filters and check unwatched then wait for it to load again. Old app setup used to keep filter settings even on app close.
Just a quick update. We submitted an update to the store today for the app that not only improves overall performance, but will also remember your unwatched Tracker setting. Due to Apple's review policies, the update may take anywhere from 3 to 6 days to be live in the store and available for download.
SideReel is pleased to announce that the update for the app went live in the store this afternoon and is now available for download. What's new in this version:
- Tracker stability
- Improved overall app performance
- Ability to stop tracking a show directly from the iPhone Tracker via swipe left to Delete
- Unwatched filter in Tracker is saved between app launches
- My Schedule button state is saved between launches
- Show status now appears in the iPad tracker