Hi, what type of cable should I use to connect mixer to Alto TS108. I am thinking 1/4" TRS?

Alto TS108 is a powered spaker (fbeing uses as a floor monitor). I need to make connection dirct to Mixer desk output so that I can hear the guitar (i know, who would have thought...). Advice on line is not too clear but I beleive that the cable needs to be line-level and shielded therefore 1/4" TRS. Can anyone confirm please?
1 person has
this question