I’m frustrated

Power Cord Dilemma

Looking for longer power cords for my TS312s and my TS212s
1 person has
this question
  • Hi Anthony,

    Thanks forposting. I'd like to help and point you in the right direction.  Partinquiries are not handled here on the forum.  For information on parts,simply contact our Parts Department.  If you live in the US, you can reachthem at 401-658-3131 ext. 1403.  If you wish to reach the Parts Departmentby email, contact them at parts@inmusicbrands.com.  Ihope this helps!   
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited