AngelPoints is focused on making our application easier for you to customize. We realize that many of you want to configure the Tabs and Quick Links, and with our latest release, now you can. Read on to learn about the latest improvements. We welcome your continuing feedback as we continue to refine our product.
Configure and Customize the Primary Navigation Tabs, Home Page, and Quick Links Yourself
• Primary Navigation - Now System Managers can rename the Primary Navigation Tabs to what makes the most sense for your program. Want to brand your Giving tab to your company’s program? To make these changes, go to Manage> Setup, and select Primary Navigation.
• Home Page - System Managers have the ability to turn off and rename the four tabs of the Impact Dashboard on the home page, as well as disable our standard Quick Links. Want to disable the “My Company” tab with the goals and impact indicators? Want to turn off the "Flexible Opportunity" Quick Link? Go to Manage > Setup, and select Home page and check/uncheck the boxes.
Show custom content on the homepage to different groups
Now you can showcase local content and make the homepage more relevant to different groups of users based on group memberships. Group Managers can create content for their group (one message per group) through a new tab called “Group Content”. This tab may be the default tab for your employees when they log in to the “Home Page.” You will have to specify a group category, such as Location, for this functionality to work. Please contact your Account Manager to have our professional services team set your desired custom group content category.
Set defaults for multiple functions
Defaults can be set for a variety of functions within our application with this release including:
• Allowing Friends & Family to volunteer
• CRA Eligibility
• Wait List & Auto Wait List
• Post-Event Surveys
• Maximum Number of Volunteers
• Manager & Participant Emails
• Screening and Approval of Hours Required (on the Event Create page)
Please contact your account manager to set up any of these defaults.
Increased access for users with accessibility barriers
We are committed to being fully compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) – Level A. by the end of 2011 so that all users can better access our site. The 10 most used pages as well as the “Manage” landing page and the “Create Event” page are already compliant. Our entire site and all new functionalities will be tested against this new standard moving forward.
We Want to Hear from You
Thank you so much for all the product suggestions you’ve made. See if clients have voted for the ideas you submitted, and check out ideas submitted by others that you might like to vote on. You can ask a question, share an idea, report a problem or give praise. Please visit this site often to connect with your peers, give us feedback and make suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
VP, Product Experience
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.