Dear AngelPoints Client,
MicroEdge is constantly focused on making our applications more efficient and easier for you to use. With our latest AngelPoints release, we've focused on allowing you to identify more volunteer opportunities with less effort, by integrating our platform with Idealist.org and exploring additional ways to identify volunteer opportunities. Plus, we've also made additional updates across the platform. Read on to learn about the latest improvements.
External Volunteering Opportunities
• We have partnered with Idealist.org to help you identify more external volunteer events. By integrating our site with Idealist, you now have access to around 13,000 volunteer opportunities for your employees to choose from. Search for volunteer opportunities, events, and other concrete ways to get involved.
• External Events are events that are listed by outside organizations in your area and can be viewed in the External Events section of the dashboard or from the External Events page.
• Now you can see External Events right on your impact dashboard.
• There's also a View List option on the External Events section that allows you to open an interactive popup window to display all the upcoming events in your area.
• External Events from Quick Links will send you to the External Events search page, where search criteria can be adjusted.
• If you are still using the "Classic” Home Page, simply click on the External Events tab.
• The External Events Search Page can also be accessed by clicking on the External Events tab from the secondary navigation pane.
• Want to use this feature? It's already available if you have External Events. If you don't, simply contact your account manager and we'll activate it for you.
We Need your Feedback
We are currently considering two new ways to increase the number of volunteer opportunities available to you. Please click each link below to vote and share your feedback on each of the following concepts:
1. Allow users to create events in your system. While this feature is currently available only to managers, allowing all users to create events will increase the number of available events exponentially. Click here to share your feedback:
Empower All Employees to Create a New Event
2. Allow all AngelPoints clients to share events with one another. This would allow you to view all the events created by all AngelPoints clients, not just those created by your company. Click here to share your feedback: Add my event to external events feed
• Increased access for users with accessibility barriers: We are committed to being fully compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) – Level A, so that all users can better access our site. Our goal is to achieve full compliance with our next iteration. Our entire site and all new functionality will be tested against this new standard moving forward.
We Want to Hear from You
Thank you so much for all the product suggestions you’ve made!
Please come back often to connect with your peers, give us feedback and make suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
The MicroEdge Team
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.