App not functional after maintainance

My app is a search directory app using Tiggzi databse.

My app was functioning prior to system maintenance this morning. After maintenance up until now I have been trying to figure the problems out. I am no longer able to search tiggzi databse and return results.

I tested the Rest Services via Rest service properties / Request Parameters / Test Connection and results were returned.

However, I populated response once more, mapped and invoked service but I am not getting any results displayed when i test the app in web view.

Please assist..
Thank you
1 person has
this problem
+1
This topic is no longer open for comments or replies.