Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier jquery-1.9.1.js:603

Hello,

I got my app working great the other day, then I realized that I was missing a column in my "users" db. When I added the column and manually added values I then re-tested the loginService and Automantically Added the Response and remapped my login page. Now I'm getting a "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier in jquery-1.9.1.js:603" when I test the app and try to login. I even tried a wrong password and my error alert worked perfectly. Once again, I feel that I may have missed a very minor detail.
1 person has
this problem
+1
This topic is no longer open for comments or replies.