Just some feedback: the orange "safe" icon for Confidential Items is a little hard to discern. For my liking, I'd prefer something more like one of these if we're staying with the "safe" motif:
But honestly, on my installation, I'm going to replace the safe with a simple padlock that I think conveys the information readily and has a higher contrast than an orange safe on a beige ActiveCollab background
Just my two cents. I suppose the icon locations are just in /public
EMPLOYEE0I agree. I took the orange safe because I did not want the product release to halt because of the icon! :-)
I saw the safe icon yesterday and liked it better than what we have. Thought about padlock initially but found it to be confusion with "locked" items.
So sure, we will take this up in a future update.
Icons are located in public/assets/modules/confidential_items/
If anyone's interested, here is the mod:
1. Download the 32x32 and 24x24 and 16x16 icons from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/finan...
2. Convert these icons from PNG to GIF
3. Rename them to icon_big.gif and icon_medium.gif and icon_small.gif (32, 24, 16 pixels respectively)
4. Make a copy of icon_small.gif and call it confidential.gif
5. Upload (and overwrite) these four GIF to your /public/assets/modules/confidential_items/images directory on your ActiveCollab installation
6. Upload (and overwrite) just the confidential.gif to your /public_html/sdsu/public/assets/images/messages directory
7. Clear your browser cache to see the new icons.
Optional step: although it breaks with the "safe" motif, I followed the above instructions but for the "confidential.gif" I used a high-contract padlock icon that looks good at 16 pixels (see attached). The safe idea works at larger sizes but at 16x16 it just looks like a square blob.