I purchased the beta version of the planning module in May. How do I upgrade this to the latest version?
Thank you Sam for asking that question. Here's how you upgrade.
- Find the purchase confirmation email you received when you bought Planning module beta.
- There will be a download link in that email.
- Click on that link / open it in your browser. This same link will allow you to download the latest version of Planning module - always
- Download Planning module from the page that opens up.
- Follow installation instructions in the
readme.txtfile. The only additional step is to Uninstall Planning module from AC Admin before you install it.
- Upgrade is essentially copying the files over, going to AC admin, uninstalling the module, and then installing it back in.
- You may go back to Roles, and modify System Roles to give access to Planning module as needed.
- Clear your browser / AC cache.
- Users you gave access to Planning module, will now start seeing Planning module as a Tab when you select a project.
- Planning module beta showed its link from the top most icon menu bar. The stable version moves it as a tab under project.
- Everything else should just work now!