Using Aldiko on my Android device, how do I read an eBook that I already purchased from BooksOnBoard?
Tip: Aldiko will support Adobe Epub and Pdf format eBooks from
1. If Aldiko is not already installed on your Android device, install Aldiko. Go to this link http://www.booksonboard.com/m/index.p... for an Aldiko installation tutorial.
2. After Aldiko is installed, open it. You can find it in the "All Apps" section of your device.
3. Click on the home icon in the upper left hand corner, followed by the Store icon.
4. Select BooksOnBoard from the store menu.
5. Click on "Your Bookshelf" from the BooksOnBoard menu, scrolling down may be necessary to view this menu.
6. Login to your BooksOnBoard account if necessary.
7. Click on the Download button corresponding to the eBook you wish to read, accordingly.
8. You may now purchase and download Adobe Epub and Pdf eBooks for your Android from BooksOnBoard.com
See http://www.booksonboard.com/m/index.p... for images of this entire process.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.