I tried several programs this week for indexing PDF files for basic research, this program in the first 5 minutes of use is my favorite:
1. I can index my files and I am not tied to importing PDF into the app's data file
2. Full preview of PDF with zoom in and out
3. Searchable PDF files within the app, no need to launch a 3rd party program
5. Meta Tag edits - I can change the PDF title, author, etc
6. File Abstract window next to a zoom pdf file for easy transcription
7. Notes section - the same as #6
8. Simple interface - keep this uncluttered !
Excellent Job !!!!
Since I can't see the toolbar I can't see all the features.
However I really like and need the following to make it complete for my needs:
1) export options - File Meta Tags, plus abstract and research notes
2) Highlight is a must
3) View File meta tags, abstract, and notes as a spreadsheet with sortable columns.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.