We're really keen to improve Silverback and provide you with the tools you need to do your jobs better. So we'd love to know how you currently set-up, run and analyse your sessions and which features would support these activities.
To get you started, here are a few questions:
* How do you currently take notes during your sessions and how do you tie these into your observations?
* If you record user reactions, audio or screen activity, how do you use this information?
* Where do you store this information, how often to you access it and what do you do with it afterwards?
* Do you currently use any usability software? If so, what features do you love and what features do you hate?
* How do you analyse the results of your tests?
* How do you communicate your discoveries?
* Which 3 features would you like added to Silverback and how often would you use these features?