Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
The overall ClientVoice rating (A, B, C, D, F and NR ‘not rated’) is based on three factors:
1. Issue Resolution: does member resolve client issues when they arise?
2. Client Experience: overall, does member give clients a positive experience?
3. Willingness to Recommend: are clients willing to recommend member to others?
ClientVoice also collects and aggregates ratings in the following areas:
- Service: was member responsive, communicative and courteous?
- Results/Outcome: did member miss, meet or exceed the expected result or outcome?
- Value: given the result or outcome achieved, to what extent did member provide good value for the money?