New capabilities surface insight into consumer intent and generate greater customer satisfaction
San Francisco, CA — September 10, 2012
GetSatisfaction today announced significant enhancements to its platform of 65,000 customer communities. Rich analytic capabilities will help companies more effectively understand and respond to customer intent in order to drive business results. Now companies can take the insights they gain from customer conversations and use them to generate new revenue streams, drive product innovation, and deliver a better service experience.
Get Satisfaction’s enhanced analytics offering, called Community Health Analytics 2.0, will enable enterprises and small businesses to derive revenue from the massive volume of customer data generated inside Get Satisfaction. Curation and new analytic dashboards will allow companies to easily identify topics in the community that indicate purchase intent and underlying customer satisfaction issues. The new offering also helps companies identify the most active topics and top search terms from within the Get Satisfaction community or across the web. Community managers will also have an at-a-glance leaderboard of their most active users, empowering them to activate brand advocates more easily.
Introduced in May, Get Satisfaction Engage enables companies to transform relevant customer conversations collected in open customer communities into rich marketing content and embed them anywhere on their website, ultimately strengthening loyalty with existing customers as well as driving new customers. Community Health analytics 2.0 builds on these capabilities by giving marketers tools that deliver insights around product interest and consumer intent.
“Companies face a major challenge in making sense of large pools of unstructured data created by high levels of engagement in customer communities. With Community Health Analytics 2.0, companies can leverage the insights in ways that drive value at every phase of the customer lifecycle,” says Get Satisfaction CEO Wendy Lea. “Our enhanced analytics capabilities directly support our larger vision of creating an essential platform that collects, supports and curates customer conversations that ultimately deliver rich insights to customer organization.
With Community Health Analytics 2.0, marketers and community managers will be able to see and act upon customer sentiment as it develops. Instead of responding individually to isolated tweets or comments on a Facebook page, companies will see in aggregate which issues drive or depress customer satisfaction, allowing them to immediately address those issues through business processes. It gives companies the insight to see that, for example, their new game character is hot, people are looking for action figures of it, and it’s time to develop prototypes.
“The latest capabilities of Get Satisfaction Community Health Analytics 2.0 will provide significant insight into our community engagement and allow us to identify product interest by prospects, increase customer acquisition, and provide new ideas to our product teams,” said Wilson Carey, Director of Engineering at PacketVideo. “In addition, the comprehensive set of analytic dashboards and support metrics enables us to identity trends faster and deliver a superior customer service experience to our user base.”
Other key enhancements to the Get Satisfaction platform include:
- Federated Search — unifies existing knowledge bases, the Get Satisfaction Community, FAQ, product directories, and all other content repositories through a single access point—Get Satisfaction’s user-friendly interface. This will drive greater self-serve resolution, lower support costs, and improve customer experience.
- Reply Forking — enables community managers to separate topics into resolved and unresolved threads, making answers more readily available and ensuring quicker response to open questions.
- Native Facebook app — provides improved performance, an enhanced user experience, and private posting of feedback that accelerates time to resolution.
Get Satisfaction at Dreamforce 2012
Get Satisfaction is a silver sponsor at the salesforce’s Dreamforce 2012 event, which takes place in San Francisco, California, September 18-21. Customers and prospects can visit Get Satisfaction’s booth #435 to see a demonstration of the latest capabilities and learn how to drive real business value from customer communities.
Join us Tuesday, September 18th for some exciting sessions with the Get Satisfaction team:
- 2:30 PM — Marriott Marquis Club Room: How to Generate Revenue from Your Data — Learn how to gain insight into your community to identify prospects & increase customer acquisition through our new “Community Health Analytics 2.0.”
- 3:30 PM — Deliver Exceptional Customer Service by Blending the Best of Social Customer Communities with Agent Assisted Service — Learn how Mindjet and Webtrends are using Get Satisfaction Community and Salesforce Service Cloud to deliver exceptional customer service at a lower cost.
About Get Satisfaction
Headquartered in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction helps companies create engaging customer experiences by fostering online conversations about their products and services at every stage of the lifecycle. Companies of all sizes, such as Intuit, Kellogg's and Sonos rely, on the Get Satisfaction Community Platform to acquire new customers, provide better service and build better products. Today, Get Satisfaction powers 70,000 active customer communities hosting more than 35 million consumers each month. For a free trial, visit www.getsatisfaction.com.
Grace Nasri Bateman Group for Get Satisfaction email@example.com (415) 503-1818.