Platform delivers engaging customer experiences that help companies reduce support costs, gain market intelligence, acquire new customers
January 29, 2013
Get Satisfaction, a community platform for creating engaging customer experiences, today announced a new solution specifically designed and priced for small businesses. Called Get Satisfaction for Small Business, this plan makes it possible for companies of all sizes to build thriving customer communities that enable them to acquire more customers, reduce support costs, and generate product ideas. As part of this release, the company is moving to a simpler pricing model, allowing users to pay per community manager seat rather than for bundles of features, making Get Satisfaction’s best-in-class platform accessible for all businesses.
“We believe that 2013 will be the year of the community manager, and we want to enable organizations of all sizes to realize the full potential of this transformational role,” said Wendy Lea, CEO, Get Satisfaction. “By fostering customer-to-customer interactions, community managers bring tremendous business value to multiple departments across their company—lowering support costs, bringing better products to market, and acquiring new customers.”
Small Business Success
"The new enhanced capabilities of Get Satisfaction for Small Business, such as the new Community Health Analytics, can help us gain new insights into our customer and developer communities. We look forward to experiencing even greater efficiencies in our customer support and a more complete understanding of topics that our customers care about,” said Scott Regan, vice president of marketing, Apigee.
Customer communities drive efficiency, strategic value and revenue for even the smallest businesses. Some use cases for customer communities include:
- Multi-Channel Customer Experience — Customer communities are the easiest way for small businesses to deliver more social customer experiences on their websites, Facebook page and on mobile devices, which create a constant feedback loop that is fundamental to a successful customer experience strategy.
- Support — Customer communities enable businesses and their customers to have more productive conversations around questions, and problems, by connecting customers to each other and providing a permanent knowledge base where customers can find the answers and feedback from previously-generated customer content.
- Marketing — Communities help businesses identify brand advocates to drive authentic word of mouth marketing through trusted customer-generated content.
- Product Development — Customers are eager to share feedback on products if companies prove that they will listen and take action. Customer communities are a great resource for product development teams looking to capture, repurpose and implement customer insight.
The Get Satisfaction for Small Business Plan now includes expanded community manager resources and analytics:
- Getting Started App — During the first 30 days of a trial, new community managers are guided through the critical steps of launching their community: setting up the community, seeding it with relevant content, and inviting customers to join. By helping community managers effectively set up communities, customers can more easily jump into conversations and engage with other customers for an active and productive experience.
- Community Health Analytics — Available to small business for the first time ever, Get Satisfaction has included a small business-friendly version of their enterprise-level Community Health Analytics product. This tool provides invaluable insight that helps community managers identify new customer prospects and brand advocates, as well as trends around product feedback and customer support issues.
- Social Media Integrations — Because the fastest way for a small business to reach their audience and build community is through social media, Get Satisfaction’s Facebook application and Hootsuite integration are included in this solution.
Pricing and Availability
Under the new pricing model, every customer gets the same set of core features and one community management seat for $49/month. As community engagement and business value grow, customers can add additional seats at any time. To get started with Get Satisfaction for Small Business or learn more about the company’s other products, visit: https://getsatisfaction.com/corp/smallbusinessforum.
About Get Satisfaction
Headquartered in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction helps companies create engaging customer experiences by fostering online conversations about their products and services at every stage of the lifecycle. Companies of all sizes, such as Intuit, Kellogg's and Sonos rely, on the Get Satisfaction Community Platform to acquire new customers, provide better service and build better products. Today, Get Satisfaction powers 70,000 active customer communities hosting more than 35 million consumers each month. For a free trial, visit www.getsatisfaction.com.
Grace Nasri Bateman Group for Get Satisfaction email@example.com (415) 503-1818.