Get Satisfaction has teamed up with Good Data to provide Community Health Analytics (CHA), an analytics tool designed to help you get the most out of your Get Satisfaction community. An advanced version of Community Health Analytics is available as an a la carte service.
- Access to Community Health Analytics
- Default Dashboard & Tabs
- Downloading Data
- Data FAQs
Community employees with a Management Seat are able to access the data through the Analyze Workspace in your community. To access Analyze Workspace, follow these steps:
- Log in to your community
- Click “Analyze” from either the management dropdown in the user profile bar, or from the link within Manage Workspace
Your dashboards will load within the Analyze Workspace.
Community Health Analytics comes with one dashboard with different tabs to organize the predefined reports.
The Community Health tab provides a snapshot into the overall health of the community. On this tab, you’ll find reports that measure activity, new topics, the average time to first response, and the percentage of topics that have been resolved by other users in the community. The other tabs drill deeper into user engagement, new topics, and new users. The Leaderboards tab will show the top topics and users in the community.
Data can be downloaded from Community Health Analytics simply by hovering over the desired report and clicking the icon with a downward-facing arrow. A pop up menu will open. Click on the “Download As…” button to download the data as a PDF, CSV, or Excel file.
- Activity - Activity includes: creating a new topic, creating a new reply, creating a new comment, adding a Me-Too vote, and giving a Good Answer star
- Dashboard - The Community Health Analytics dashboard is a space that holds a set of 1+ tabs
- Employee - Includes: Admin, Official Rep, and Employee roles as defined by the roles given on the “Employees & Roles” page in the Admin section of your community
- NPS - NPS stands for Net Promoter Score and uses logic from NetPromoter.com. The NPS score is based on ratings given by users in your community
- Report - A report is a chart, graph, or table that consists of metrics filtered by user-defined criteria (e.g.: timeframe, topic type, etc.) The reports available for use in Community Health Analytics are predefined
- Self Service - Self Service describes community topics where employees have not posted a reply or comment, but have been resolved (e.g.: Answered, Solved, Implemented)
- Tab - A tab is a space on a dashboard that contains multiple reports
- User - A user is any person who performs 1 or more of the following actions in a community: creating a new topic, creating a new reply, creating a new comment, adding a Me-Too vote, giving a Good Answer star, creating or adding tags to a topic, ranking a NPS score
Data in Community Health Analytics updates once each evening, roughly around midnight Pacific time. The full update is typically completed by 9:00am Pacific time, though your sync may be completed sooner depending on where it is in the full data sync.
The data in Community Health Analytics comes directly from our database.
With the exception of the Leaderboards tab, all of the data in Community Health Analytics is presented on a rolling 30 day basis. To change the date range on any of the pre-built reports, you will need to upgrade to Advanced Community Health Analytics in order to gain access to editing functionality. To upgrade, fill out this form and a member of our team will get back to you with details.
The ability to edit existing reports, and create customer reports, is available with Advanced Community Health Analytics. To upgrade, fill out this form and a member of our team will get back to you with details.
Topics from our Community: