Once you’ve defined your Champions Program, it’s time to recognize those special users in your community who make a large contribution and fill an informal leadership role. Champion users have a special badge in the community with a trophy icon to indicate their status.
Here are a few Champs from the Get Satisfaction Community:
Champion status may be granted or revoked from Manage Workspace. To learn how to give a community member Champion status in your community, read this Help Center article: People Management – Anointing Champion Status.
You also have the option of giving some of your trusted Champs a Management Seat. When you give a Champ a Management Seat, they will have access to the topic Moderation tools, Status-setting, and the Management View. They can also add and remove tags and product associations from topics. Champions with a Management Seat cannot:
- Create Company Update topics
- Promote and demote Employee replies as the “Official Response”
- Grant new users as Champions, or enable a Management Seat for other Champs or Employees
- Import topics to Zendesk/ Salesforce (when applicable)
Giving a Champ a Management Seat does count toward your total number of available seats. To enable a Management Seat for a Champion, follow these steps:
- Log in to your community’s Manage Workspace and navigate to the Employees & Roles page
- Scroll to the Customer Champions section of the page, and find the Champ that you would like to grant privileges to.
- Click the “Management Seat” checkbox next to their name
You can revoke a Champ’s Management Seat at any time by unchecking the box next to their name.