So I've never had any problems with any other reline but this one here. Had some issues with getting it to stick correctly to my dentures and theres not much in the tube so I have to be careful well ended up using it all. The owners said to buy another tube and apply it over and over and over the old liner so I did now there is mold. I called the health department and they insisted that I remove the product as soon as possible and never use it again! So I did!I proceeded to my dentist and he told me to NEVER apply more liner over the existing as it would cause mold to grow since our mouths are full of bacteria. Well I wasted over $100 on that crap and I'm not happy! Anyone else experience mold on their densurefit?