Need the small tip back!!!!!!

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Help! We can't find the "Food Control" (small tip) Fixodent in our area any more (Brighton, CO). It used to have a picture on the box so we knew we were buying the right one. Now all we can find are the larger tips, and no matter how careful we are, it still goops over and is a nasty mess in the mouth. Are you still making the Food Control tubes, & if so, where can we purchase it? Thanks
Photo of Brent


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Stephanie


  • 167 Posts
  • 57 Reply Likes
Hi Brent,
You may be talking about one of two products—the Fixodent Food Seal Plus Scope, or Fixodent Food Seal Free. The Fixodent Food Seal Plus Scope is now called Fixodent Plus Scope, and the Fixodent Food Seal Free is now called Fixodent Plus Gum Care. Both products have the precision tip nozzle you are looking for, and recently changed package design. Sorry for the confusion! Here are links for purchasing, and so you can see what the new boxes look like:
Fixodent Plus Gum Care:

Fixodent Plus Scope: