Is there Assistance for military dependant children

My daughter is a graduating senior this year 2012. She is interesting a dental hygiene degree. Is there any financial assistance or program for a dependant of a retired military service member? She will be using the GI bill. We are currently stationed in Germany and are not Utah residents. We will be returning to the US to live soon though. Thanks for the information.
1 person has
this question