How to import custom fantasy points and/or ADP for your fantasy football league:
- Open Draft Analyzer: Open the Draft Analyzer for the league you want to import custom points/adp for.
- Click "Upload Custom" link: Click the "Upload Custom" link in the top menu of the Draft Analyzer.
- Drag and Drop .csv file: Drag and drop your custom projections (in a .csv file...not .xls) onto the drop zone.
- Map Player Names: If any players in your spreadsheet are not recognized (typically because of different spellings of names) you will see a pop-up with those players. Make any corrections to your spreadsheet and upload again.
- Only Your Players Included: Only players matched in your spreadsheet will be included in the player rankings and optimal team. All other players will have points of zero but will be available in the general player pool and within the Player Search feature.
- Done!: The Draft Analyzer will update all projections and analytics based on your custom imported fantasy points and/or ADP. You will see "Custom" selected in the yellow General Manager settings in the upper right. You can toggle between your purchased projections and your custom projections at any time.
- Common Spellings: The Draft Analyzer includes the common spelling of close to 1,000 players and team defenses.
- Player Search: View how the Draft Analyzer spells any name using the Player Search feature.
- "Name" or "Player" field: The import process will search for an exact match the "Name" or "Player" field in your spreadsheet. The players team or position are not used to match players as they are not needed.
- "Points" and/or "ADP" fields: Once a player name is recognized, the values in the "Points" or "ADP" fields will be saved for that player.
- Send us Missing Players: We are constantly updating the player name mapping file, so send any names to firstname.lastname@example.org that you feel we should include and we will...usually the same day.
- Save as .CSV File: Save your Excel, Google sheet or other file to a Comma Separated Values text file (.CSV). Should be easy to do.
- Required Fields: Name field is required but can be called either "Name" or "Player". Points and/or ADP are required. Points can be "Points" or "Pts". ADP field must be "ADP".
Ignored Data: All columns other than those in #2 are ignored, so you do not have to remove player stats or other data from the spreadsheet before uploading.
- Any Order: The order of your columns/fields does not matter.