1. Create a generic data grid.
2. Create a layer with tab component. Just make 2 tabs.
3. Tab 1. put some content. Tab2. put some other content.
4. Test tab switching. Works great
5. Create an On Row selected event in the data grid and select the layer with tabs you created earlier.
6. Now test in Preview mode. Select a row and it displays tabs layer perfectly.
7. Now switch from tab 1 to tab2.
Tab 2 content shows at the bottom of the page NOT in the tab component!
Same thing is true with Card stack component also.
Basically when you switch from tab to tab or card stack panel to panel, the content shows else where.
See the bars in the image that are supposed to be in the tab2 (graph view tab)
PLEASE FIX THESE ASAP!!!
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.