1. Click on a component on your canvas
2. The Properties window comes up floating over your canvas
3. Move it to the top left so it is out of the way
4. Close your project
5. Open it again and click a component
6. The Properties window comes up in the way of your canvas again so you have to move it out of the way again.
I would like to request a way to get the floating properties window to stay in the same position all the time. (There could be a little "Pin" icon at the top right of the popup to click to tell it to stay there.)
EMPLOYEE0I have experimenting with docking it to the right side, but there's small UI things that kinda prevents it from fitting there. One advantage of floating around is that it can resize freely, both horizontally and vertically.
I will see what I can do about remembering position across app sessions.
Thanks for the idea!