I’m becoming more irritated, the longer this topic is ignored.

Chrome//Xmarks alert: "Error during sync changes" cannot sync, or even force overwrite server data.

xmarks alert:
Error during sync changes
Chrome 4.0.266.0
xmarks for Chrome version 0.5.40

Please assist toward resolution. Thank you.

NOTE: This MAY have begun after installing the new chrome beta. It's unlikely, but possible. My most recent sync was at 7AM and i installed the new Chrome beta at around 7:45 PM. I was at work until 6, but I used my browser between 6:15 and 7:45, so..... i'd think it would sync within that time. But just FYI.

PLEASE ADD YOUR REPORT OF THIS PROBLEM AS WELL IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A SIMILAR ISSUE.
102 people have
this problem
+1
Reply