I downloaded xmarks; but can't figure out how to use it. I don't find it in finder and my bookmarks did
not automatically transfer from safari to firefox. How do I do so. Can't find a tutorial or answer to this
in support site.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
Thanks for trying Xmarks! In order to have Safari and Firefox's bookmarks synchronized, you'll have to follow the steps below:
1. Download Xmarks for Safari here:
2. Install Xmarks for Safari.
3. Complete the Xmarks setup wizard.
4. Now your Safari bookmarks are syncd to our Xmarks servers.
5. Open Firefox, and download Xmarks for Firefox here:
6. Click Install, and after install is finished, restart Firefox.
7. Click the "Almost Done!" Bubble popup.
8. Complete the setup wizard.
9. You are successfully syncing between Safari and Firefox. :)
If you'd like to read up on our Features we provide, you can do so here:
Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!