drain hole problem

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
i have a expanding hole next to the roadside drain outside my house. who do i contact to have this problem sorted???
Photo of shaun


  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • happy

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Andy Cain

Andy Cain, Employee

  • 191 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Thanks for your question.

You need to contact Lancashire County Council (responsible for highways in Fylde).


Hope that helps