We are excited to release our GoToAssist integration for our Get Satisfaction communities! This integration enables your customers to choose their own level of service from 4 different options, all originating in your community:
- Self service by reading existing topics
- Posting a new topic
- Starting a live chat from GoToAssist
- Sharing their screen in the GoToAssist app
When you complete the steps described below, your community will have a “Start Support Session” button in the sidebar, as shown here:
Setting this integration up is simple! In order to be eligible for this integration, you must:
All the configuration required for this integration happens on the Get Satisfaction side. Here's step by step instructions.
1. Click on the Admin link:
2. Click on the Integrations section located on the left hand side of the Admin page:
3. From the Integrations page, choose the Citrix GoToAssist integration:
4. Once you're on the configuration page for the GoToAssist integration, simply add the subdomain of your GoToAssist account. For example, if your GoToAssist URL is: https://sfo-office.fastsupport.com
, simply enter “sfo-office”:
To find your subdomain, log in to GoToAssist and click "configure" then "customer portals." Your subdomain should be listed. If you need to set up a portal or subdomain, follow these instructions Setting Up Customer-Initiated Support
5. Click Activate and you’re done! If you need to make any changes, or remove your integration altogether, simply click Edit Integration in the Manage Integrations section.
The Get Satisfaction/ GoToAssist integration ensures your team can engage with customers at their comfort level, every time! Resolution is a snap when you let community members choose how to have the conversation. To learn more about Citrix GoToAssist, check out the following resources: