If your community doesn't have any customer content, we can remove it from getting it indexed by search and set up a re-direct to our home page. Just comment on this thread and we'll get you taken care of.
If your community does have customer content, the rules are a bit different. Out of courtesy to the members of our system, we have a policy to not delete their content unless it violates our Community Guidelines.
That doesn't mean we won't make every effort to remove your affiliation with the community and make it crystal clear where people need to go to get help for your service. As part of the community archive process, we'll need you to complete the following (please note only company admins will have the ability to complete these steps):
1. Remove all Company Details
2. Post a topic, announcing that you're leaving. If you're on a premium plan, use the Company Update topic type.
3. If you're on a premium plan, cancel it through "Account Details"
4. Remove all employees, including yourself
5. Comment on this thread with a link to your new support home and we will place an overlay so your customers know where to go for support. It will look something like this.
Hope this helps!