I had just about finished updating my budget on my android for the new budgeting period and noticed that my unallocated section has money in it that doesn't actually exist. It's just somehow over time ended up in that section, but I never ever use it or look in that section. So I tried deleting it and after I deleted the top line all the envelopes I had just updated turned very negative. I have no idea how to fix this, short of clearing out all of the data. I'm fine with doing this as long as it won't delete the previous months transactions too, but if there is just a way to reverse whatever I did I would love to know the answer.