cannot add order numbers to cast or writers for one specific title only

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Much like this posting https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/cant-add-order-numbers-to-cast-opppi03ptlo9b, I cannot add order numbers to the cast or writers for
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A Very Foul Play (2019) (https://pro.imdb.com/title/tt9759872/). Everytime I click on correct on any one of the entries, the order number box does not appear. This title is the only one that I've checked which seems to be an issue. I've even tried on different web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and still the problem exists.

Photo of Gene Chin

Gene Chin

  • 48 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Ed Jones (XLIX)

Ed Jones (XLIX)

  • 17464 Posts
  • 19822 Reply Likes
Did you just submit the release date submission in the last 48 hours?
Photo of Peter

Peter, Champion

  • 6804 Posts
  • 8341 Reply Likes
The release date has been there since early September at least, and the title also had a user rating by that point (based on archive.org).
Photo of Michelle

Michelle, Official Rep

  • 12888 Posts
  • 9974 Reply Likes
Hi Gene -

Thanks for reporting, this is a known issue that our technical team is currently working on.

In the meantime, I have now added the "Released" production status to this title so that you can now add the cast/writer credit order numbers.  Cheers!
(Edited)
Photo of Gene Chin

Gene Chin

  • 48 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Thanks for the replies. I didn't notice that the project was still listed as being in production (I saw the long passed US release date and just made the assumption it was already listed as being released because of it).
Photo of Peter

Peter, Champion

  • 6800 Posts
  • 8339 Reply Likes
The status displayed on Pro was already "Released" when I looked earlier, derived from the release date.

The problem seems to be that the status derived from a release date is not always recognized by IMDb's systems.

In this case the status went directly from "Pre-Production" to "Released" as in other cases I recall. This may be relevant to the problem.