Thank you for your quick response and I apologize, for I couldn't answer you sooner.
Please find attached the screen shots as you asked me. It is my first time taking screen shots for IMDb. Hope this is what you want, and in case you believe these are not reliable please let me know what should I send you.
- No one as Hanif Soroori was involved with the process of filmmaking (any kind) of Lantouri movie, so Hanif Soroori should be deleted totally from the "production team" of the movie.
- The only producer this movie has is Reza Dormishian.
- Mehdi Badrloo is production manager of this movie, so the "supervising producer" credit should be removed from Mehdi Badrloo’s credit.
- No one as Hanif Soroori was involved with the process of filmmaking (any kind) of Asabani Nistam! movie, so Hanif Soroori should be deleted totally from the "production team" of the movie.
It seems the screen grabs you posted are of a website and posters of the related titles, verses a screen grab of the on-screen credits from the films.
In order for our staff to verify the credits, are you able to capture screen grab images of the crew member names displayed on the full end credits of the films?
Oh, I now see what you mean by screen grabs...
Since the movie is a Persian Language movie; therefore, the screen grabs will be in Persian Language. Do you have people in your department who can read this language? If not, please let me know what should I do..? If yes, I'll send you screen grabs as soon as I get your answer. Thank you.
I've just noticed something while I was taking screen shots. Among the end credits of Lantouri, there is actually a person under the name of Hanif Soroori in production team. I was relying on what the Director of the movie wrote me, and it is actually different from what I see in the end credits. So, please don't change anything about this person's credit, for I don't know if they made a mistake while they were writing the end credits or there is something else going on...
About "Asabani Nistam" as I see , Mehdi Badrloo is a "Production Manager" and not "Supervising Producer". So, you probably have to correct it. Anyway, I send you end credits of both. It might become useful..I'll contact you if I could figured it out what's going on about the Hanif Sorrori and his credit in Lantouri movie.
ASABANI NISTAM! :
I had a chance to talk to the director of Asabani Nistam!, Reza Dormishian. Depending on our conversation, the name of the person "Hanif Sorrori" is written in production team out of respect,only, because Hanif Sorrori showed three locatiions to the movie's production team during its process. He was not in any ways involved with this movie except of showing these three locations.
Now, because the Director wrote the name of this person out of respect to that person, he finds it unfair and strange that the person Hanif Soroori (or someone for him) entered this false information to IMDb, and the Director wants Hanif Soroori's name to be removed from the production team of the movie in your Website. He wants you to let him know what other documents, except the screenshots, are acceptable for IMDb so he can submit it and IMDb can be able to adjust the information and remove this name from the production team?
I look forward to your reply, and depending on your answer, I will send you another request for this matter.
Thanks for all the additional information. If "Hanif Sorrori's" name was credited on-screen, we will need to retain the credit listing on the title, however, if he didn't perform the role but was credited out of courtesy, you can submit a correction to the credit to include the "credit only" attribute, which identifies credits where an individuals name is credited but they didn't perform that role on the film.
For further details about credit attributes, please review the following guide: https://help.imdb.com/article/contribution/filmography-credits/attributes/GJNF5SNFE43G4S22?ref_=help...#
Thank you for the reply and help.
I'll send another request about "Hanif Sorrori's" name and will change his credit to "credit only" attribute as you advised me.
1) In this movie, "Hanif Sorrori's" name was not credited even on-screen of the movie and you can see what I say is correct if you look at those screen shots I sent you. But the person, or someone for him, by mistake (because casts of two movies of this Director are similar) or by purpose, entered this name in production team credit! In order to delete it, I have submitted this request #190725-003011-510000, but this again was rejected by the website. I would be thankful if you correct this information and delete this person's name from "Asabani Nistam!" movie.
2) In this movie, "Mehdi Badrloo's" name is written in two sections in IMDb: Production Manager, which is correct and you have to keep it, and "supervising producer" which is a false information! Depending on screen shots I sent you, Mehdi Badrloo's name is written, but only as of a "Production Manager". So, I sent you this request #190725-003933-509000, but it got rejected again! Please correct this information, or let me know if I have to send another one again!?
Thank you for your message and help. I'm glad this problem finally got solved.
I as a rookie editor and also the Director (Reza Dormishian) need to know how IMDb let people to enter false information. I always thought of IMDb as of a reliable source. Depending on my own experience, It seems that the website is pretty much hard on editors and they don't confirm every info.. But on the other hand, we see that the name of Hanif Soori entered in website for a movie that his name even didn't appear in on-screen that IMDb accept it as a reliable source. Why is that entering false information is too easy, but editing the false information is that hard in IMDb?
I appreciate if you answer this question.
Thank you again for your help.
Thanks for your message. Any information submitted to IMDb is subject to editorial review and as such may be amended at any time. Each case is unique and the addition, modification or removal of information is entirely dependent on the situation and the sources available to verify the data in question.
Thank you for the reply.
Exactly! I'm asking this question, because of the sources for the name of Hanif Soori, which is not available anywhere in Internet! You cannot find any sources anywhere, reliable or even unreliable and/or even on-screens of the movie, which you trust it as a reliable source! IMDb can not even find the name of Hanif Soroori in on-screens!
We are interested to know ,how and depending on which politics and strategies you accept false information that easy, but on the other hand, when someone wants to edit those false information, you are so strict about rules and the website is not able to adjust the information! And you just keep denying the requests! It's just not understandable!
I told the Director of the movie that maybe the Editor of IMDb at that day when they received this information, he/she was not feeling good because they didn't have time to drink their coffee!
But I'm really interested and I want to understand why it's happening?!