They don't want or need you to write a full biography which would usually be hundreds or even thousands of pages long.
The help pages for biographies at How do I add a biography? say:
How do I add a biography?
Mini biographies are usually created and submitted by users. However, if a person does not have a specially written bio, we will automatically generate one using any other available information or credits already listed on their pages.
The biography should provide a broad objective overview of the person; not just their latest credits or subjective opinion. We already have the person's filmography so the biography should detail additional personal information in chronological order. Biographies usually answer questions such as:Where did the person grow up? Who were their parents? Which school did they attend? How were they discovered? What was their debut? What was their breakthrough?
- All bios should be in the third person: "he attended", not first person: "I attended"
- Write in a sentence structure and not in a resume format
- Don't use block capitals
- You can submit personal quotes to personal quotes
- You can submit website URLs to external sites (names)
- You can submit dates of birth to date of birth
- It is our policy not to remove biographies in their entirety, unless we receive an updated or amended version of a similar length
- Replacing a biography that contains a good deal of background information with one containing almost no bio information (i.e. only includes their credits) will be considered the same as attempting to delete a biography
As with all data, we reserve the right to edit or reject biographies.
Please note biographies must be your own original work and you must not steal them from other sites or publications. Please write at least 50 words as anything less than this should be added as a trivia item instead.