Anyhow, just a thought...
They don't look for Images, we do!
Users and contributors upload hundreds of images a day.
Read this guide and happy image hunting.
From the FAQ Page
IMDb Image FAQs
Who can add images?
You! Anyone who has signed into IMDb and is in good standing within the IMDb community can now add images to their favorite movie or TV show.
How do I add an image?
Simply go to the image gallery of your favorite movie or TV show. At the end of the gallery you will notice an "Add Image" option as seen here:
What types of images should I add?
While over time we plan to expand the types of title images we allow, please add:
- Poster - An official poster created by the studio used to promote or advertise the title.
- Still Frame - A single static image ("frame") taken from the actual film or show.
- Behind the Scene - A photo taken during filming, containing details such as camera location etc.
- Event - A photo taken during an activity, party, or event associated with the title.
- .......................That would include Oscar Pics........................
- Product/Box Art - Official product artwork such as DVD or Blu-ray covers.
- Production Art - Additional official artwork such as original storyboards or concept art.
For complete details, please see our Image Submission Guidelines.
Thank you for your feedback and excitement about our Oscars coverage!
I was under the impression that only IMDB can add images for people.To clarify this point, images for people can be added by IMDbPro members who have claimed the name page or IMDb editors.
Typically, our editors upload images for Oscar winners, as part of the event coverage.
That said, I am passing on your comment to our teams, to look into more coverage for behind-the-camera talent and older titles.
Enjoy the Oscars tomorrow!
We have some exciting things lined up :-)