Hello, IMDb company.
- Is the content of the explanation field even visible to the IMDB data-editing staff?
- How often does the data-editing staff even bother to read the contents of the explanation field?
- How often do they visit any of the URLs presented in the explanation field?
- How often do they observe the contents of URLs presented in the explanation field?
- What is the best way to format the contents of the explanation field?
- Should each explanation identify the tconst (with title) and nconst (with name) to which it pertains?
- Should each explanation reiterate the nature of the change to the corresponding item?
- Should each explanation indicate how each item is affected by the total body of items belonging to the same tconst (with title) and nconst (with name)?
- Does the company respond diligently during those awkward times in which there are over a thousand unprocessed items popping up per day?
- Is it better that the submission reviewers take their time and get it right, or better that they just decline valid submissions when the clock runs out?
- What is really going on?
- Could please you help us help you?
The community would appreciate extraordinary insight and candor on the subject.