Maxine Brown (VI) nm6397937
This person is an American Country singer, a member of 'The Browns' and 'The Three Bells'.
I think some of the entries on her IMDB page belong to another ‘Maxine Brown’, a soul singer, hereafter referred as ‘MB – new’.
The following definitely belong to MB – new.
Soundtrack: Movie (2 credits)
Kicking and Screaming (performer: "All in My Mind") / (writer: "All in My Mind")
Imaginary Crimes (performer: "All In My Mind") / (writer: "All In My Mind")
Self: TV (12 credits)
2013 Soul Power! (TV Series documentary)
- Soul Power! The Renaissance Years (2013) ... Herself, vocalist
As Maxine Brown (VI) only has credits with the other members of her family, either as ‘The Browns” or “The Three Bells”, I believe that the items where only a ‘Maxine Brown’ is credited, and neither Jim Ed nor Bonnie Brown are, actually belong to ‘MB – new’.
These credits are -
The Peter Martin Show (TV Series)
- Tom Paxton, Maxine Brown, Frank D'Rone, The Vogues, 1910 Fruit Gum Company (1968) ... Herself
- Margaret Whiting, Earl Wilson Jr., Maxine Brown, Every Mother's Son (1968) ... Herself
The Clay Cole Show (TV Series)
- Episode #8.2 (1967) ... Herself
- Episode #7.30 (1967) ... Herself
- Episode #7.5 (1966) ... Herself
Where the Action Is (TV Series)
- Episode #2.187 (1966) ... Herself
- Episode #2.155 (1966) ... Herself
The Lloyd Thaxton Show (TV Series)
- Episode #4.166 (1966) ... Herself
- Episode #3.243 (1965) ... Herself
One credit could be problematic
The Bob Braun Show (TV Series)
- Episode dated 23 August 1968 (1968) ... Herself - Vocalist
Jim Ed Brown appears on this show as a solo performer, without his sisters, three times - 1979, 1980 and 1981. As this is so long after appearance of ‘Maxine Brown’, I believe Jim Ed was appearing after the Browns broke up and that the credit belongs to MB – new.
I would like to split Maxine Brown (VI) into two entries, one for the country singer and one for the soul singer.
Should I proceed?