I have only just accessed and checked this to discover that although 'approved', it has been EDITED - WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
This is NOT ON! This is underhand and - probably - ILLEGAL in some way... to change my words!!!
I would appreciate a response (NOT from "ACT I", please).
What not to include:
Resist the temptation to review on other reviews or features visible on the page. This information (and its position on the page) is subject to change without notice. A review form is not an appropriate place to tell us there are errors in the database. If you'd like to tell us about a specific problem, please click the 'Edit page' button near the bottom of the title page.
IMDb is pleased to provide this forum for you to air your opinions on your favorite (or not-so-favorite) movies and TV-series. While we appreciate your time and reviews, we respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks in either the body or header of your review.
- Time-sensitive material (i.e. mentions of events, promotional tours, seminars, lectures, etc.).
Please don't reveal crucial plot elements, if you include spoilers without
warning readers in advance, your review may be subject to removal. To
label a spoiler make sure you check the 'contains spoilers' checkbox. Also, please never include
spoilers in your review header as this is always visible.
- Square brackets [ and ] are not allowed apart from when used to link names and titles
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs, email addresses, links to Twitter or Facebook pages etc.
- Availability, price, or ordering/shipping information.
- Advertising, promotions or solicitations of any kind
- Writing in ALL-CAPS! Writing sentences in all-uppercase characters is considered "SHOUTING" and must be avoided.
- Content in languages other than English
- Do not include personal opinions on real life events or subject matter on which a film is based.
Any review in violation of these guidelines will not be posted or may be edited to conform to the guidelines. In addition, IMDb reserves the right not to post any review for any reason.
And as a second notation, the underlined.........Here.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of IMDb as set forth in our copyrights page.
- Your submission must be your own original work.
- Please write in English only. HTML is not supported though paragraph breaks will be inserted if you leave a blank line between paragraphs.
- The maximum length for a user review is 10,000 characters.