Device problem on Android 1.3.0 app

Hi!

When I tested the new version 1.3.0 for Android i ran into a problem. Devices that I have not learned by myself, ie devices with Database codes, stops working after the app is restarted on the Android-device. To solve the problem I have to Sync the handset again, then it works until the app is restarted. If I exit the app through "Settings->Exit Application", it works, but if the app is restarted after being inactive/in background for some time the devices stops working.

I haven ́t seen this problem with the previous version.

Example on devices that have this problem are:
Samsung TV All Models
Yamaha Receiver/Preamp RXV1065/765/665/565/465 Main Zone
1 person has
this problem
+1
Reply