Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Identical to another thread.
- one attractive thing about the site would be a page dedicated to the charts do lastfm (With information of how many executions the track had in the world of lastfm), and other very important ones like the billboard, and others importants charts from music, like spotify
- Take all the functionality of the site to the LASTFM APP, it would be mega smart of the team to strengthen the APP and make people take an interest in it by taking the functionality of the site to the APP, with that the site would gain much more enrolled, and with that the Social network would grow very fast
- Make APP of LASTFM a music player, and when the user downloads the app he can login with the facebook or google account to automatically create an account in lastfm.
- Google music, has a very cool functionality that few know, perhaps.
There we can upload 30 thousand songs of ours, to listen when you want, if last fm brought this opportunity to the users of the site would be a great strategy
- Share with networks the last songs heard, not as a post, but as an activity- Create a timeline, where we can see what the people I follow are listening, give tips for albums followers, polls about music, etc.