How to request a correction to a mistagged artist/song?

  • 0
  • 19
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Submit requests for correction of incorrect artist / track names.

Another old feature I can't see anywhere is the ability to vote for an incorrect artist/song tag. For instance a band I've listened to a lot lately is called Archis, but for some annoying reason it corrects itself to The Archies (quite a different band!). The old site at least had the option to vote for when something like that is wrong (though even that system seemed flawed). Or we had the big forum topics which eventually saw things get altered.

Anyone know if there's any likelihood of finally having the ability to correct these kind of mistakes, and if so, on a much quicker turnaround than before?

Photo of Tom Eames

Tom Eames

  • 68 Posts
  • 48 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 0
  • 19
Photo of Pellitero

Pellitero, Alum

  • 924 Posts
  • 332 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Tom,

The artist and track catalogue correction will be implemented in the future. Unfortunately, I am not able to do manual corrections at the moment. I am very sorry about that.