Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This conversation has been inactive for over 6 months and is now closed.
I would like some feedback from other users on the provided screenshot below. Hopefully this will also give the Last.fm staff some ideas on how to improve the profile page.
- Artist - Track Name sorted correctly under recent tracks
- Square profile picture
- "Favourite Track" instead of Top Track (this would be set by the user)
- Customized profile header. I changed the image to a nice pattern I found online. This is certainly better than seeing just a forehead or nose. Ideally this would be changed by the user.
- Loved Tracks and Average Daily Tracks appear on the profile page
- Recent Visitors has returned
- Advertisements now on the left side where there was a giant space. This allows room for a large "About Me" section
- 8 Artist images of equal size, instead of 5 images and one large one
- Artist bar graphs on the main profile page. Easier to check your top 10-50 artists.
- Top Tracks sorted correctly to Artist - Track Name
- Journals and Guides
- The "About Me" section is extremely large like it was on the previous website. As the ads are on the left there is now room to put as much information and widgets as your heart desires.
Sadly my image is too large to upload here, so I've uploaded it to Imgur instead! http://imgur.com/zsIpJA7 (click to zoom!)
I'm rather terrible when it comes to design and creativity, so I'm sure it could be improved further. I'd love to hear your feedback!
Also if anyone's interested I had a quick play around with changing the profile header image: