Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This conversation has been inactive for over 6 months and is now closed.
- You can't directly delete artists with one click, as I see it, you have to delete every.single.song.
- You can't directly access the artist page, you first have to go to the site with your playcounts for certain artist, then go to the artist page. extra complicated.
- You can't directly go to one page in your library, that is really annoying when someone has a large library with 100 pages, you have to click next - next - next... until you reach the page you're looking for.
- The large black part under the Spotify play bar is useless, there isn't even a picture in it, just black void.
- There's too much space unused. The actual library takes up only a little part, the rest stands there, blank.
- The artist pictures are microscopically small.
Add other points in the comments if you have some.
There are no replies.