Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This conversation is inactive is now closed.
4. Recent activities;
6. "About Me" category with more than 200 characters;
7. Top listeners;
8. Recent top listeners;
9. The list of friends that are following you and how many times they listen to an artist that you are listening to;
10. Journal entries;
11. Blog groups;
12. Top music groups;
13. Recent groups;
14. List of tagging;
15. List of friends;
16. Option to search a friends profile;
17. Option to add new venue;
18. List of friends events;
19. List of all events which are near you and not only those in your country (I am living near the border, and events in neighbouring country are closer to me than in my own country);
20. List of all people (including friends) who are attending or planning to attend some event;
21. List of moderators (because now it's more like you call an operator and get automatic answers such as above mentioned and similar sentences);
22. Forums and option to participate in the forum(s) discussion by using Last.FM user name and profile (I do not see the point of Last.FM if I have to create new profile on new site just to ask or comment some issue or report the problem on Last.FM)
All those things listed above made Last.FM special, different then all music sites or social networks. I made new friendships, even met a special person.... But now there is no any difference between all that mass of music sites and Last.FM. I, and all of us actually need truthful answer about when you'll bring back all those things. I realize that it's not possible to bring back all at once, but after a year you brought back empty automatic explanations and useless information instead of concretely doing something and showing the results of 'we are working on it'.
I think we all need concrete answers after all this time instead of all those copy-paste sentences which makes me feels like communicating with automat and not with real person.