Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Axiom AIR 32 mini USB cable type

I've just purchased an Axiom AIR mini 32 keyboard and want to use it with a mini tower PC positioned on the floor.
The cable supplied is only 0.5m length and I need something about 1.5m for more convenience so that I can use the keyboard on the desk without relocating the PC. I'm looking at the connections on each and it appears to be similar to a phone charger on the end that connects to the keyboard and a standard USB on the end that connects to the PC.

Can someone tell me what type of cable I need to be ordering here?
for example, USB mini to USB-A or whatever the correct terminology is?

Many thanks.

1 person has
this question