Locksmith’s scam is the very common complaint made by consumers these days. When locked out of car, house or any place people usually call locksmith to unlock the door. Most consumers turn to the phone book, magazine or internet to find locksmiths in their area. But they need to understand that many companies are placing forged ads without any assurance. Once onsite, they either double or even triple their price that was quoted before or even leaving you at risk to robbery. So before selecting them you need to do thorough research such as:
1. See the database of your city's locksmith association.
2. Call the locksmith listed and ask for a quote on your problem.
3. Check out their website, if they are showing license number like metronyclocksmith do then it’s credible and trustworthy.
4. Take reference from your friends and neighborhoods.
5. Call the locksmith that suits you best in price range and quick service.