MerchantCircle is dedicated to connecting local merchants&neighbors; online to help build real relationships between local business owners&their customers. As a policy, MerchantCircle does not authorize entities to use our listing service to direct Internet traffic by manipulating our local business listing pages.
If you receive a violation notification it's because your activity on MerchantCircle is not in accordance with our Terms of Service & Community Guidelines.
Watch this video about the MerchantCircle Community Guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/user/MerchantC...
A business listing on our network can be flagged for any of the following violations:
· Not representing a real local or small business (including a fake name, address, phone number).
· Listing a business name that includes a URL (ex: .com; .net; .org), phone number, excessive keywords, or extra characters/symbols (ex: @; |; *; #)
· Creating or submitting unwanted email or messaging ('Spam') to any other MerchantCircle user. (e.g. Blog comments, Talk to Me posts, Reviews, etc.....).
· Keyword stuffing, spam or to otherwise attempt to manipulate search results;
· Including excessive text in the "Merchant Information" section. This includes listing excessive keywords, city service areas, zip codes, or other similar content.
· Promoting or using the site for a commercial purpose for competitive products, except as expressly permitted by MercantCircle.
· Uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.