85% of a businesses customer base will jump ship and never return. Here are 5 areas that can help to keep your customers satisfied.
1) Knowledgeable & Available Staff: While a customer is making the buying decision, they want knowledgeable assistance, available when they want it . Customers place a high value on accurate information and want to be served by employees who know the product inside and out.
2) Friendly People: Customers not only want product-savvy sales people, they want them to be friendly and courteous. Your staff should value each customer more than any individual sale.
3) Good Value: Customers see price as only one component of the bigger picture of “value” that includes the service, information and follow-up they also receive.
4) Convenience: The service rule here is simple: make it easy! Customers want merchandise that is well organized, attractively displayed and easy to find. That’s how today’s customers define convenience, and the easier you can make the shopping, the more money you will be lugging to the bank.”
5) A fast finish: While customers are in the process of deciding to buy or not, they are proceeding on your time. They want thoughtful help making the right decisions. But once the buying decision is made, get out of their way because now you are working on their time, and they want to complete the transaction and be on their way as quickly as possible.
David, a suggestion for you.
When someone has a complaint, or anything other than a compliment, you would be well served to knock off the "Have a great Tuesday [or whatever].
People with a problem, do not want to hear that. That button "Great answer", or whatever it actually says should also go.
Great answers are recognized with the reader not having to be told it was great. And a not so great answer only makes matters worse.
Aside from code writers, you also need an amateur psychologist [ or a trained psychologist] to teach what irritates more than the underlying problem.
My 2 cents.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Stop the Have a great......