Today I tried to unzip a file which is around 7 GB in size, after completing the unzip I am getting an error "The file currept". I am doing the same for the last couple of weeks.
What will be root cause of this problem.
1. Open WinRAR application
2. Click on file, and then select open
3. A find archive window will be opened, select corrupt zip file from your system
4. Click on open button
5. Press Alt+R
6. Repairing File Name.zip will be opened
7. Click on browse to save repaired file at desired location
8. Check Treat the corrupt archive as ZIP box, and then click OK
9. After corrupt ZIP archive is repaired, click on close.
More helpful info and tips you may learn at following sources below: