Microsoft office is a popular program that provides the users with document creating facilities and coming out with intriguing presentations. The software office.com/setup is used by numerous companies and personal users. Some users have confusion associated with product key, you can read about what it means and where you can locate the key. The below-given directions will tell you about the product key definition and where can you find it.What is Office Product Key?
The product key is the alphanumeric 25 digit code that is provided by Microsoft which can be used to validate the purchase of your product and helps to activate your product so you can use it indefinitely based on the nature of the subscription.Where you can find office Product Key?Searching the Emails for the Product Key Code
- You can start by locating the product key in your email you received by Microsoft at the time of your subscription. You can go to your email account and log in and browse the inbox list for the email you received from Microsoft.
- Once you locate the mail, you can go through the details related to Microsoft subscription you made on www.office.com/setup, here you will find the product key associated with your purchase.
- You can check online for your product key by logging in to the account of Microsoft. Once the home page loads, you can click on the option of order history. Here you can find your order, go ahead by clicking on it to reveal the details.
- You will need to click on the option of the install office and then click on the option that says let’s get your office. Once you are done with these steps, you will see the product key associated with your purchase or the subscription of the software program.
- You can also check the key code at the backside of the package you bought from the retail store. The product key sometimes needs to be scratched to be unveiled.
The product key associated with www.office.com/setup helps to validate the purchase of the software. You can read the guidelines above to find your product key successfully.Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com or office.com/myaccount.
Be the first to post a reply!